ROX ARTS Gallery is a CO_OP sponsored by the Roxborough Arts Council (RAC), a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
Our intention for the gallery is to offer high quality art with a broad diversity in styles, mediums, and techniques to include varied price points.
This is the criteria we use to jury:
- Quality and consistency of art: technique, supplies used, and subject/style of art;
- Gallery quality presentation;
- Sufficient body of work
The jurors also consider how your art will enhance the diversity of what we are currently showing in the gallery.
The following are Requirements to join us in the gallery:
- There is a non-refundable jury fee of $25.00 payable at the gallery or online here.
- Your jury fee can be applied toward your first year’s annual membership dues of $50.00 in the RAC. Membership is a requirement if you show in the gallery.
- The process for jurying involves sending three or more digital images of your work, a link to your website, and a brief description of your involvement in the arts. Email these to the jury team chair, Patricia Jenkins (email@example.com)
- You must agree to sign-up and work 3 - 5 ½ hour sessions in the gallery each month.
- Gallery space rent is $65 per month
- There is a 15% Commission on sales of artwork.
- We require a 3-month commitment to stay in the gallery and require a 30-day notice if leaving the gallery
- If you have previously shown in the gallery and are a member of RAC in good standing, you are not required to be juried. Please send us jpegs of your current art
The jury members will review your submission and notify you of the decision within one to three weeks. When accepted by the jury and you have met the requirements, you will be contacted by a gallery manager, offered a space in the gallery if available, or with your permission, be added to our Waiting List. Please know that if your art is not selected, you may re-apply at a later time.
Thank you for considering the ROX Arts Gallery,